Department 56 Santa playing the toy piano lights up! Ann Dezendorf had designed a beautiful and intricate collectible piece for the Possible Dreams collection.
Founded in 1862, F.A.O. Schwarz is synonymous with quality and innovation, offering one-of-a-kind playthings and creating cherished memories for generations of children. Santa tries out the FAO Piano. Each Santa is dress in Clothtique fabrics.
- 10.5" H x 5.5" W x 9.84" L
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise.
- Features signature Clothtique stiffened fabric and brass tag
- Designed in the US by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56
- Color changing lights
- Battery Operated 2-AAA batteries required
- Made of resin, pvc, polyester, clothtique and battery box