Pheasant in corn field 20 oz Tumbler with lid and straw
Pheasant hunting skinny coffee drink tumbler with pheasant flying out of a cornfield during hunting season. Look at the vibrant colors on this 20 ounce stainless steel insulated skinny tumbler. This is a Chivilla Bay original design for our South Dakota series. We can customize or personalize this tumbler if you want to add names, dates, and even the location of your next hunting trip. We can also remove the South Dakota text and use your customized text.
Many of our designs can be personalized for an extra special gift for your grandma, grandpa, mother, father, sister, brother, coworker or friend.
- VACUUM INSULATED TECHNOLOGY: Travel tumblers are with double walled vacuum insulation technology, keeping your favorite beverages hot for 6+ hours and cold for 12+ hours. Sweat proof, no condensation.
- PERFORMANCE: Made of premium 18/8 stainless steel with grade lid and plastic straws, BPA free, healthier than plastic cup. Double-walled, vacuum insulated design provides an airtight seal which retains hot and cold temperatures for hours. Sweat-proof: there is no condensation effect.
- DESIGN: We use a heating process to sublimate the design into the mug for beautiful and vibrant designs that will not fade or peel.
- PRACTICAL: These tumblers are made for sports, fitness, travel, work, camping, fishing, boating, and so much more.
- CAPACITY: 20 ounces. Tumbler measurement is 8.2" x 2.9"
- FIT: in car, truck, and boat cupholders
- INCLUDES: clear sliding lid and straw
- CARE: Handwashing is recommended for best results.
- QUALITY: Each tumbler is printed and pressed in our studio in South Dakota and inspected before shipping.
WARNING: Please do not put your skinny stainless steel tumbler in microwave or oven.
*Design size and placement may vary slightly.
*Note that colors may be slightly different depending on the device you are using.
Check out other tumbler designs. Don't see something that meets your needs? Contact us and we can custom design a tumbler just for you.